Sunday, September 2, 2012

Summer rainy days


I love cozy rainy days. I'm big fan of a cozy atmosphere.
For me there is a difference between summer rainy days and autumn rainy days.
Friday afternoon i still felt like we are taking our summer vacation, soon as we got in car the weather changed rain, storm, cold. I mostly packed bikini's and summer clothes with me, but gladly i also packed leggings and summery knit shirt. Saturday morning we were swimming in the rain, water was warm and weather was cold. Till now the weather is still cold and for me the best way is to spend it inside under the blanket.

Here is some ideas how to spend rainy days:

1. Movies (This is definitely my favorite )





2. Cooking something yummy

Garlic Cheesy Bread



3. Cleaning/organizing on your pajamas




XO Omziin

No comments:

Post a Comment