Monday, September 3, 2012

Beauty essentials: Face


Beauty essentials: Face


1. I start my face routine usually with primer but after I discovered this Garnier BB cream, I have been using it ever since. The only minus in this BB cream is that they only have two shades.
2. I have love/hate relationship with this Rimmel concealer, I love the texture of this concealer.I use this concealer non stop and sometimes I totally ignore it for couple of months.
3. My skin is mostly normal but my forehead is dry so my foundation need to be little bit oily, and this Polish INGRID Cosmetics foundation is perfect for my skin.
4. This powder is also by INGRID Cosmetics, when I don' t wanna have foundation I only use this with BB cream and it makes my skin look smooth and not cakey.
5. This is blush/bronzer combo by e.l.f,  it's almost like the Nars one but only much cheaper.
6. This luminance highlighter is by e.l.f also I have been using it for 3 years now and I'm planning to use it as long as it will be on market.


XO Omziin

Photos: Polyvore

No comments:

Post a Comment