Thursday, November 1, 2012

How to feel happy

First thing that makes me feel happier is to drink my morning coffee and just think what are the three things that i'm grateful of today. I added this in to my morning routine about one month ago and this routine gives me so much positive energy and so much happier feeling for the whole day.
Second thing that gives me and keep me positive and happier is NOTES FROM THE UNIVERSE, it's daily email that tells you how amazing you are and how you deserve everything you want your life to be. This is really nice way to start your day and i think everyone should sign-up to reach happier you.
Third thing that makes me instantly feel happier, even after sad feeling is listening music, in my case i love to listen something that makes me wanna dance and sometimes i really get on my feet and dance when no one is watching.
Photos: 1 2 3 4

These three easy to-do things can make me feel so much happier and these are totally FREE so why wont you give it a try and let me know if you have any good tips/routines that makes you feel happy.

XO Omziin

No comments:

Post a Comment